Friday, January 25, 2008

ASSISTANCE NEEDED

"PHILLIP MAGALI"
FROM: MR. PHILLIP  MAGALI
26 HILLS CAMP, DIESLOOT
JOHANNESBURG, S/AFRICA
TELEPHONE: +27-73-423-7342
EMAIL: phillip.magali@yahoo.it


Dear: Sir/ Madam

ASSISTANCE NEEDED

This letter was first sent to you via post mail two months ago, but up
till now, I have not heard from you. Based on this, i decided to reach
you
through this means, though, I know for security reasons, this is not
the
Safest means to reach you, but was left with no other viable option
since
there is the press in need to reach you. I am quite sure that this mail
will Surprise you since I have not been having previous correspondences
with you.

You may be surprised to receive this message from me since you dont
know me in person, but for the purpose of introduction, I am Mr. Howard
Tsvangarai.The Son of the late Edward Tsvangarai, who was murdered in a
land dispute in Zimbabwe.

The South Africa exchange network online here gave your contact to me
in
Johannesburg as a reliable and trustworthy Person to deal with, then I
decided to Contact you. My Father was among the few rich Black
Zimbabwean
farmers who were murdered by the agents of the ruling government of
President
ROBERT MUGABE
for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean
opposition
party. Before the death of my father, he took me to South Africa to
deposit a sum of US$30 Million (Thirty Million United States Dollars)
with
a security and finance company, as if he knew the looming danger in
Zimbabwe.

The money was deposited as Gem/Precious Stones to avoid much demurrage
from the security firm. This money was ear marked for the purchase of
machinery and chemicals for the farms and also for the establishment of
new farms in Swaziland and Lesotho.

The land problem arose when President Mugabe introduced the new land
Act
that wholly affects the rich white farmers and some few black
vehemently
condemned the MODU OPERANDI adopted by the Government. This resulted
in rampant killing and mob actions.

My family and I are currently staying here in South Africa as refugees
or
asylum seekers and have decided to transfer this money to a foreign
country where we can invest it. I am faced with a dilemma of investing
this money here in South Africa with the fear of encountering the same
problems in the future because Zimbabwe and South Africa share the same
political history Moreover, the South African monetary policies do not
allow asylum Seekers to do any investment. I want to let you know that
this business is 100% risk free. So if you are willing to assist us, my
family and I have agreed to offer you 20% of the total money. 75% will
be for
us,
while the remaining 5% will be mapped out for all expenses we may incur
during
this transaction.

Therefore, if you are interested and willing to offer the needed
assistance endeavor to reply through my email. I also need your private
Tel/Fax numbers for easy communication. Remember to keep this business
confidential.

Kindly reply me using this Email Address: phillip.magali@yahoo.it
Thanks.

Yours truly


Mr. Phillip Magali
(For The Family)

No comments: