Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Good way to waste your time

 From Mother Rose Johnson Happy Christmas,
Dear Beloved,

Greetings to you in the most wonderful name of our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ. His richest blessings shall be upon you forever.

I am Mother. Rose Johnson, I am 51 years old from Nigeria, I am deaf
and suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected
me, I can hear and I can talk, from all indication my conditions is
really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors
they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this
is because the cancer stage has gotten to every bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late
husband for twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal
motor accident. Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death
I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and
deposited all the sum of $18.5million dollars with a Security Company.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote
me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping
it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or
they get it confisticated.Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital
where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I
have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this
money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each
year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless
babyĆ¢€™s home where I come from. I want you God fearing, to also use this
money to fund churches, orphanages and widows.

I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon
be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of
the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that
will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I shall wait at your
prayerful reply.

Yours in His Service.
Mother. Rose Johnson.

No comments: