Thursday, December 27, 2007

I Need Your Assistance.

Sunni Musuli
reply-tomrs.sunni.musuli@gmail.com,
to
dateDec 26, 2007 1:51 PM
subjectI Need Your Assistance.

Dear Beloved Friend,
I am Mrs.Sunni Musuli married to Dr.Peter Musuli from Senegal who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami disasters,we were married but without any children.
Since after my husband I decided not to re-marry and presently I am 57 years old. When my husband was still alive he deposited the sum of US$7 Million Dollars (seven Million United Sates Dollars) as a family treasure with NATWEST BANK PLC.14 Blythewood Square Glasgow G2 4AQ United Kingdom. Presently this money is still with the NATWEST BANK PLC and the management wrote me as the next beneficiary to my late husband to come forward to collect the money because the date which my late husband agreed with NATWEST BANK PLC. for collection has expired and due to my condition of my health since and unable to go and collect the money, I should prepare a letter of authorization to somebody whom I trust to collect the fund on my behalf.
Presently, am hospitalize for months now for CANCER of the lungs, and I have since then lost my ability to talk and the Doctors said I have few month to live. My husband relatives do not care about my health, they
have collected and sold other properties owned by my late husband, they are wicked to me also they do not come to the hospital where am receiving treatment to know if am dead or alive. I will not be happy to let my husband relatives have everything that belongs to my late husband and, this is why am contacting you with my honest and faithful heart to sign the above amount to you, so that you will utilize 80% of this money to the following like churches, orphanages home, handicaps and widows around the world but all should be on my late husband and I name, so that I will be happy in my grave when I join my late husband.
If I receive your reply I will give you all the information on how to collect the money from the Bank(NATWEST BANK PLC ) where the fund is been deposited. I will also issue you a letter of authority declaring you as the next beneficiary and how you will utilize or disburse the fund.
Pleaseassure me that you will act accordingly and keep all details confidential.
pls proved those below information about you to my lawyer and i will be writeing him a letter standing you as my next of beneficiary.
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number
3. Your Contact Address
4. Your Age
5. Your Occupation
Waiting for your urgent response.
Best Regards,
Mrs Sunni.Musuli.

No comments: