Sunday, December 30, 2007

From: koffi amana | Add to Address Book | This is spam


To:

Subject: Dear Friend,

Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:49:09 IST
From DR KOFFI AMANA
Dear Friend,

I am one of the Personal Assistance to the late President Gnassingbé
EyadĂ©ma­ of Togo. I will not like to waste your time.I am looking for
someone to be my friend that I can
trust to handle some part of the money the President wanted to go and
deposit in Switzerland three weeks before he died.
I am Presently in Ivory coast Because i cannot go back to my country for
now .
As soon as you get intouch with me i will tell you all the modalities that
is invovled in this project. I am waiting for your quick reply.I will
explain in details after your response in the
next mail.
Please click to this site
1.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/830774.stm
2.www.rcnetwork.net
3.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4239983.stm
4.http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2005/41860.htm
To understand what I am about to make you aware and if you can work with me
kindly supply me the below information for further proceeding.
Your Full Name
Your Home And Office Addresses
Your Telephone And Fax Numbers
Age
Occupation

Thanks and waiting for your response
My Regards,
DR KOFFI AMANA

No comments: